It’s no secret that we love a good conversation. This is a good conversation!
Thanks so much to our friend Thor Conklin for hosting our principal, Rachelle Kuramoto, on his always useful podcast Peak Performers. Thor is a fantastic interviewer and profitability coach, so you know that when he puts a focus on a topic – like building your brand position – it’s worth a listen.
Some Key Takeaways from “What Does Your Brand Say About You”
- The importance of market fit
- The difference between commodity and differentiation
- How the Scientific Method works in brand building
- Why a brand is as important for a startup as a legacy organization – and how to create a brand that scales
- Reasons people buy
- Questions to ask to crystalize the brand story
And more – of course. Give it a listen.
We hope you learn something useful. Get in touch if you have a question about anything you heard or if you would like to embark on this important journey in 2019.
Watchword produces intelligence-driven branding and content that works efficiently across many channels to help businesses articulate who they are and what they do to the people who matter most. We listen carefully, communicate thoughtfully, respond consistently, and deliver absolutely – that is our rally cry – our watchword. What’s yours? We’d love to hear your story.